The Premiere Site For Celebrity Plastic Surgery By A Real Plastic Surgeon

I'm a Michigan-based Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been featured on Dr. 90210. The info here is my opinion alone and should not be taken as fact or as medical advice. I've not treated any of the celebrities presented here.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Jocelyn Wildenstein - Part II - What Plastic Surgery?

What plastic surgeries do I think Jocelyn Wildenstein has had? Her before and after photos reveal some possibilities (from the top):

Brow lift: Creates the overly arched eyebrows
Botox in the forehead, frown lines, and crow's feet: Eradicates the wrinkles in these areas
Upper and lower blepharoplasty: Removes any bags under the eyes or excess skin of the upper eyelids
Canthopexy: Elevates the corners of the eyes, giving them the 'cat-like' appearance
Fat grafting and/or Cheek implants: Plumps up the cheeks
Midface lift: Elevates the cheeks, but they are now too high
Lip plumping injections: Likely silicone, but could also be a solid implant (like Gortex)
Facelift (more than one?): Makes her face too tight-looking
Chin augmentation: Enlarges the chin with an implant.

All of these surgeries can create very natural, youthful results if performed correctly and in the right patient. Unfortunately, her surgeon has overdone these procedures, creating vastly exaggerated results. This is also not anti-aging surgery, but facial deforming surgery in my opinion.
In the next post I will give you my opinion on how I would correct what has happened to her.
Click HERE for Part III of the Jocelyn Wildenstein series: How I Would Fix Her Plastic Surgery.

To view streaming video of Dr. Youn on VH1's Plastic Surgery Obsession, click here.

Thanks for reading.
Michigan-based Plastic Surgeon
Anthony Youn, M.D.
:






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Re: deforming the face. I ran across this scary lady surfing around the web, and looked her up as it scared the bejeebers out of me that someone having plastic surgery would wind up looking like that. After looking into it further, apparently that's the way she wants it. Personally I think she looks way scary, but if her surgeon is actually giving her the look she wants, well, beauty is skin deep and crazy as a bedbug goes all the way to the core! I don't think you should be so hard on the surgeon who did this, if she actually looks the way she wants to look, the purpose of her surgeries apparently wasn't to look more youthful, but to look like a cat. Now she needs to go to the Island of Dr. Moreau, I guess. Whoever did the surgery really should have thought twice about what she was asking for though, anyone not knowing anything about her situation would have to be scared to death to go to a surgeon thinking it would turn out that way. Guess it's a good thing she's paid him 4 mil plus, considering how many other clients may have been scared away from his office....I really couldn't believe she had that done on purpose though....*shudder*.....

Anonymous said...

When I look at my cat, I don't see eyes that look anything like this lady's. Maybe it's just MY cat, but I don't see her eyes slanting up at the corners.

The big difference that I see in a cat's eyes is the way that the pupil contracts, narrowing to a vertical slit instead of remaining round. And no plastic surgeon can give you that look (at least, not without leaving you blind!)

I also wonder if she has any feeling left in her face; it looks so artificial!